Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Atom and His Package - Redefining Music


I'll never forget the glory days, hanging out with my buddy Eric, listening to punk, ska, and lots and lots of Atom and His Package. The project is a one man band conceived by Adam Goren (Atom), using a guitar and a plethora of synths, drum machines and sequencers (His Package). The result was an undeniably catchy comedic electro-pop-punk with occasional poignant lyrics and real emotion. He has covered the Mountain Goats and Brutal Truth, and sang on pressing subjects such as black metal, the metric system, hammers, Rob Halford's homosexuality and plenty more. If you are into fun music, this will be your new favorite record. I sing along to every song on this record and so will you, so GET IT!

DOWNLOAD SOME REDEFINED MUSIC

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Airplane Noise

    ReplyDelete