Sunday, August 1, 2010

Smells like Nirvana!

I am sure that some people will scoff at the posting of "Weird" Al. I honestly feel that people who shrug off Mr. Yankovic as a novelty act really haven't listened to his tunes. While most folks are familiar with the fantastic parodies Al has done, and there are some great ones on this record, I am posting this one first because of the truly stellar originals on it. In my not so humble opinion "Trigger Happy", "When I was Your Age", and "You Don't Love Me Anymore" are easily his best originals. But those songs aren't just great "Weird" Al songs, they are great songs PERIOD. The way in which they permeate your subconscious is almost diabolical! So without further ado, here is one of, if not the, most fun albums ever recorded. Enjoy!

Get It!

No comments:

Post a Comment